• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DONT fall for it-korean glock mags

I've had good luck with the KCI mags, but when I bought them they were $5 each, not worth any more then that. The 33 rounders for some reason don't work in a Glock 26 but work great in a sub2k, g19, and g17. The one KCI mag I had in 45 auto wouldn't feed reliably at all in a g30...

I've had good luck with the KCI mags, but when I bought them they were $5 each, not worth any more then that. The 33 rounders for some reason don't work in a Glock 26 but work great in a sub2k, g19, and g17. The one KCI mag I had in 45 auto wouldn't feed reliably at all in a g30...

mine didnt work for **** in my sub2000

I had very poor results with the KCI Glock mags, both extended and regular. I could only load 18 or so in the 33 and none of them fed reliably. Wish I would of tried the spring change!
i have also tried the AK mags by them and the fed ok, just thin cheap metal that flexed in my hands and sharp unfinished edges. I won't ever buy any more....

I was evil,I switched the springs and followers out with Glock mags. Then took the Glock mags to Glock and had them switch out the springs back to OEM. So I had less then $10 each for an extended Glock mag. No issues out of a Keltec.

Then I sold the Keltec :(

Just buy OEM springs and your all set. I got a ton of those mags when they hit the market and used them for range mags. When I had an issue with one I would simply replace the spring with one from Glock and poof....problem solved and still only had $11.00 in it.

Yup. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom