• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Don't Pay over 350.00 For an SKS!

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
I think I understand...Mosins are cheaper too on these sites. Buying has been slow here lately IMO but the inflated prices for these types of rifles here is a bit ridiculous unless they are targeting the low info buyer

That's exactly what they are doing. I would not pay $350 unless it was an exceptional specimen. Maybe $400 for a super clean Russian, but probably not. Right now you can buy a Yugo M70 AKM at J&G sales for $529+ shipping. They have some nice deals going on at J&G.

I think I understand...Mosins are cheaper too on these sites. Buying has been slow here lately IMO but the inflated prices for these types of rifles here is a bit ridiculous unless they are targeting the low info buyer

I agree, thanks for the links. I loved my SKS, bought it new for 100 bucks, sold it for 250. Still miss it!

I agree, thanks for the links. I loved my SKS, bought it new for 100 bucks, sold it for 250. Still miss it!

Agreed the $100 SKS was the best deal in the last 30+ years. If only I could go back in time and purchase a couple of crates...I remember seeing them for $79...Russians!

Back
Top Bottom