• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Don't Pay over 350.00 For an SKS!

$300 is the going rate for Chinese SKS...$400+ for Russians.....they aren't making them anymore and the importing days are drawing to close....also bubba gets his hands on a ruins 10-20 every day...they are a dying breed

Cheap and fragile? How so????

Just look at the crap hammer.

Look at an AK hammer by comparison. There is good reason the AK has such a good reputation for durability.

I'm not saying the whole design is crap. But if prices are starting to push AK levels, I wouldn't hesitate to go with a better gun.

SKSs have an appeal for some people, but I just don't think there is any comparison. The design is just nowhere near the same level. Awesome gun for $80. Not so awesome for $350.

The best $350 SKS is always a $500 AK

Last edited:
$300 is the going rate for Chinese SKS...$400+ for Russians.....they aren't making them anymore and the importing days are drawing to close....also bubba gets his hands on a ruins 10-20 every day...they are a dying breed

Not trying to be a jackass, but they don't make two-man tree saws anymore either. A chain saw is much better.

And yes, I think the difference between an SKS and an AK is that great.

It's worth what someone will pay. I'm sure someone will eventually pay whatever you ask...but 300 for a Norinco? Not me...It's one of those rifles I can do without and not feel the least bit lost without it.

Back
Top Bottom