• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't tell my Glock's

byersjay25

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
I'm in love with a new toy I picked up today. Sig 2022 in 40. Man this thing is so smooth, very low recoil compared to my gen 4 g23 which is my carry gun. Very nice crisp trigger, shot 100 rounds today and am still grinning from ear to ear. Maybe the best gun for the money in my opinion. I paid $419 out the door at Adventure Outdoors today. By the way Bill at the Sig counter was one of the best and most personable sales guys I have come across in a long time. I have had some negative experiences there in the past but everyone today was top notch and I will not hesitate to give them more of my business in the future.

mail-1.jpegmail.jpeg

I was a little surprised myself, but I was at the Glock counter too for a bit and the guy there was very nice and helpful but they didn't have any G30's in so I picked up the Sig. I'm all about giving props for good service and today they were top notch while still being busy as hell.

I'd be super happy and nice too if I was selling so many guns at 'market value'. Something about money just seems to make most people happier. Enjoy your new toy.

Sig. Nice.
I have some crap service at AO,....however, Bill I did deal with more than once, he is cool. That is about the only person I will talk to. Congrats on your your new sig.

You are hereby kicked out of the Glock Club. j/k

I had a 2022 in .40 and just could not fall in love with it. I loved the price, the smooth trigger, the quality, but it just didn't shoot where I wanted it to. I think I was too accustomed to the Glock grip angle and just could not adjust. Oh well ... I hope you enjoy yours!

Back
Top Bottom