Don't want your guns at Panera breads

does anyone hear eat at panera bread?

im banking on no, it caters to retards who will overpay for soup and bread and think its healthier than it really is

how are they getting so much traction? First it was a few companies now more than a dozen!
because people make it an issue

if we continue to simply ignore signs then let the bloomberg idiots have their "victories". truth be told they accomplish nothing

still by them putting signs up it does let us know which stores are run by idiots who will cave to slight political pressure

saw someone *****ing about how kroger would allow guns in stores. i commented that there wasnt anything they or kroger could do that would get me and all the other ga residents to stop carrying wherever we damned well pleased (for the most part)

I stopped going a few years ago after I found out the panini's (sandwiches) are frozen

they pretty much copied the starbucks play book. starbucks does it this way to. the reaosn starbucks is doing so well is the illusion that they are bringing artisan products (at an artisan price) via mass production

the customers dont see it because the delivery trucks show up well before and after operation hours

does anyone hear eat at panera bread?

im banking on no, it caters to retards who will overpay for soup and bread and think its healthier than it really is

Thinking the same thing. My wife and son like Panera bread, but he is 13. I have gone with them a time or two but I always have to go find real food afterwords.

"The request is simply we recognize everyone's rights, EXCEPT THOSE RIGHTS DOCUMENTED IN THE SECOND AMENDMENT" said Panera CEO Ron Shaich during a phone interview Monday. "But we also recognize that we are building communities in our cafes and are where people come to catch a breath, AND BE ASSAULTED, ROBBED, BEATEN OR RAPED BY THOSE SOCIOPATHS WHO PREY UPON & WITHIN "NO GUN ZONES." FTFY, Ron ,baby!

"The chain won't place signs in restaurants or have employees enforce the policy, however."

They are just making the anti's feel like they won so they will shut up about it. They are not really serious about it. Asking people to leave their guns at home is just feel good bull****. They are not going to post signs or have employees confronting people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom