Doomsday Preppers

Oh, I agree that primitive weapons in the hands of an expert can be quite deadly.
However, in my experience those types of weapons require greater proficiency from the operator than say a Ruger 10/22 to put game on the table in realistic field conditions.
Most of the people that I have seen have this romantic idea that they will be able to use these types of tools w/o lots of practice & the reality falls way short of the fantasy.

Sad, but true fact. :(

Anybody that thinks they will survive on game will be starving. Game will be extinct in weeks.. Then anything else pets, and finally cannibalism ... Anyone ever read The Road or see the movie? I hear we taste like pork...:hungry:

Some very good ideas from that show. Just like I had no idea that hand warmers could be used in food storage. It also showed me I have some work to do.

NEVER use hand warmers in place of oxygen absorbers....there are several things wrong with that,not the least of which they are not meant to come in contact with food...they also produce heat which is bad for your food...

Well one good thing came out of the show--my wife wants a bigger gun---guess i'm in the market for another AK---damn the bad luck------------------

Back
Top Bottom