• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doritos new brand ambassador...horrible

This guy says some really sick stuff about kids and should swing from a rope and a tall tree. You'll be upset if you read -I'm not going to post his comments.

"I advocate for the destruction and for the annihilation of the traditional family." Brand ambassador for Doritos and self-described pedophiIe Samantha Hudson...

View attachment 6967380
Kill It

I never eat Dorito's any way. I still haven't touched a Bud Light or any Anheuser-Busch product since Dylan happened. I switched from Bud light beer to Coors light.

PepsiCo, the parent company, needs to get the Bud Light avoidance syndrome.

We have a couple here that say things just to troll the rest of us.

Quote from article (kinda) (Insert user name here) has a history of horrific and shocking alleged statements that are way too close to pedophilia, homoerotic, anti Semitic, and equally horrifying other statements just to get folks riled up.

I’d imagine that is what this is, using the old adage “there is no bad publicity”

This guy says some really sick stuff about kids and should swing from a rope and a tall tree. You'll be upset if you read -I'm not going to post his comments.

"I advocate for the destruction and for the annihilation of the traditional family." Brand ambassador for Doritos and self-described pedophiIe Samantha Hudson...

View attachment 6967380
boycott his company. He will go away with the brand.

Back
Top Bottom