Dove head first into suppressor town

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Took the plunge today on suppressors, got the process started for a sparrow, a ti-rant .45, and a sdn6.

How'd I do? :D

I was gonna go all swr but it was going to be a 6+ week wait before I could get going with the tax stamp wait.

Also got a trust done today, used a company started by a lawyer here where you can do the whole process online and have it backed and updated by an attorney for just $200! Went from no trust to a done trust in about a half hour. I was the guinea pig for it, hopefully they will get the few kinks worked out and be ready to launch within a week or two.

made the right move with that sparrow man! you'll love how easy it is to clean and the small size.

The SWR waits are pretty crazy right now since their products are so hot, but CCF had a $650 Octane- 9 which is fast becoming the gold standard in 9mm's

I'm super jelly over your rifle can though, I haven't stepped into them yet. What do you plan to run the SDN-6 on?

Looks like ODT taking care of you good!

You did good! If I had a 762, I would go 762sdn too but I didn't and I was stupid and got a 556 dedicated can. Oh well.

I'm submitting a form 1 tomorrow for my mp5 sbr. I'll be waiting with you!

Nice choices for sure! I wish I'd gone ahead and bought the 7.62 can when I bought the rimfire/pistol can last year. Of course, I still don't have the ones I paid for last year.

made the right move with that sparrow man! you'll love how easy it is to clean and the small size.

The SWR waits are pretty crazy right now since their products are so hot, but CCF had a $650 Octane- 9 which is fast becoming the gold standard in 9mm's

I'm super jelly over your rifle can though, I haven't stepped into them yet. What do you plan to run the SDN-6 on?

I'm going to run it on my 5.56 ar, just got the bigger one to keep my options open, that seemed to be what most folks recommended doing.

Looks like ODT taking care of you good!

You did good! If I had a 762, I would go 762sdn too but I didn't and I was stupid and got a 556 dedicated can. Oh well.

I'm submitting a form 1 tomorrow for my mp5 sbr. I'll be waiting with you!

Have you ever met my loan provider, Mr. Mastercard? :D

I'm going to run it on my 5.56 ar, just got the bigger one to keep my options open, that seemed to be what most folks recommended doing.

Now you need to jump on the 300blk train. Welcome to a new addiction.
carbontet-topper.jpg

Lol, should have went Cherokee layaway! I do all of mine on layaway even ammo! LOLZ

Back
Top Bottom