• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dream fishing trips

My sights are a little lower than some of these mentioned ( they do sound pretty good) but for the last 8 yrs my youngest son and I fish a week on lake fork texas. We finish week with the Skeeter Boat Owners Tournament. We have a really good time

My sights are a little lower than some of these mentioned ( they do sound pretty good) but for the last 8 yrs my youngest son and I fish a week on lake fork texas. We finish week with the Skeeter Boat Owners Tournament. We have a really good time
Do you buy your skeeter from sunnfun out there? I’ve been wanting to go. My dream bass lake in the states is Dale Hollow. I’ve never had the opportunity to fish for specifically smallmouth. I caught one that weighed 2 pounds out of blue ridge though. My dream large mouth lake is Toledo bend. I was supposed to go for my bachelors “party” when I got married but my work at the time had other plans. My friends went without cause I had to cancel last minute. :(

Do you buy your skeeter from sunnfun out there? I’ve been wanting to go. My dream bass lake in the states is Dale Hollow. I’ve never had the opportunity to fish for specifically smallmouth. I caught one that weighed 2 pounds out of blue ridge though. My dream large mouth lake is Toledo bend. I was supposed to go for my bachelors “party” when I got married but my work at the time had other plans. My friends went without cause I had to cancel last minute. :(
No I actually bought used from a guy in Louisville Ky. It’s the third one I have had and really like it a lot Lake Fork is a really cool place to fish 16”-24” slot so some really good fish
1629766632170.jpeg

No I actually bought used from a guy in Louisville Ky. It’s the third one I have had and really like it a lot Lake Fork is a really cool place to fish 16”-24” slot so some really good fish View attachment 3443172
I like skeeters. I’ve came down to signing papers about 3 different times on buying a new boat. 2 phoenix’s and one nitro. Talked myself out of all 3 of them because my boat is perfectly fine and literally hardly ever gives me any issues. (Here comes the bad luck) I want a new boat but any kind of “luxury” item that’s just for fun I can’t make myself finance. And 50k is a crap load of money for me to have in a lump sum. Lol maybe one day though.

my boat is a 94’ bomber 18’ with a 150 Johnson on it. I bought it from an old man that bought it new and used the boat ONE TIME and decided he didn’t like being on the water and kept it covered in his garage till he sold it to me in 2014. It’s like a brand new boat... I got lucky he was a family friend and I happened to give him some firewood and seen the boat in there and offered to buy it.

Phoenix is my dream boat though, I’ve been a co-angler in a few of them and they are by far my favorite boat. Besides the new nitro with the rapid plane hull, a guy I work with has one of those and it’s sweet. It beats every boat on blast off it seems like unless somebody comes out there with an Allison craft with a 300 on it. Lol

I like skeeters. I’ve came down to signing papers about 3 different times on buying a new boat. 2 phoenix’s and one nitro. Talked myself out of all 3 of them because my boat is perfectly fine and literally hardly ever gives me any issues. (Here comes the bad luck) I want a new boat but any kind of “luxury” item that’s just for fun I can’t make myself finance. And 50k is a crap load of money for me to have in a lump sum. Lol maybe one day though.

my boat is a 94’ bomber 18’ with a 150 Johnson on it. I bought it from an old man that bought it new and used the boat ONE TIME and decided he didn’t like being on the water and kept it covered in his garage till he sold it to me in 2014. It’s like a brand new boat... I got lucky he was a family friend and I happened to give him some firewood and seen the boat in there and offered to buy it.
Not anything wrong with that. I also don’t see me ever spending the money for a new bass boat. I’ve had good luck with used and as long as motor is dependable I am happy. How ever I am partial to skeeters.

Not anything wrong with that. I also don’t see me ever spending the money for a new bass boat. I’ve had good luck with used and as long as motor is dependable I am happy. How ever I am partial to skeeters.
Everybody has their own boats and they’re all nice. My old fishing partner has a 17’9 javelin with a ...get this... 225 on the back. That thing will flat out scream, we hit 94 in it one time and it still had a little left. :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom