• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dreams...

BamaFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
340   0
Reaction score
You ever have dreams so weird it made you wonder if there was LSD in the McCormick's Chili Seasoning?

I woke up in a panic about the flights I missed but thankful for the time I got to spend with Willie Nelson, Steve Martin, and Martin Short. I'm also wondering if I'll get the Nanny job I interviewed for... #eatmorechili

You ever have dreams so weird it made you wonder if there was LSD in the McCormick's Chili Seasoning?

I woke up in a panic about the flights I missed but thankful for the time I got to spend with Willie Nelson, Steve Martin, and Martin Short. I'm also wondering if I'll get the Nanny job I interviewed for... #eatmorechili

In your next series of dreams Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters will be your BFF's.

Made me feel more like I do now than I did a while ago,
1 (2).jpg

I have the same dream every night. I keep dreaming that I am chasing chickens and every morning I wake up with a **** in my hand.

Real hot chilli will do that.

Back
Top Bottom