• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dreams...

I had a weird dream recently. I thought about getting out of bed and writing down some notes about it, to try to interpret it later, but I rolled over, went back to sleep, and then it was gone. I can't remember any of the details of the dream.

20160930_232419.png

I had a dream once that a bunch of(I'll just call em undesirables) we're chasing me with the intent of killing me....I got to my rifle and shot at them,with only my bullet barely rolling out of the barrel....so I pulled the trigger harder,the bullet rolled out 2 inches further...luckily I woke just before the got their hands on me

I had a dream once that a bunch of(I'll just call em undesirables) we're chasing me with the intent of killing me....I got to my rifle and shot at them,with only my bullet barely rolling out of the barrel....so I pulled the trigger harder,the bullet rolled out 2 inches further...luckily I woke just before the got their hands on me
That cheap Turkish ammo will let you down everytime.

You ever have dreams so weird it made you wonder if there was LSD in the McCormick's Chili Seasoning?

I woke up in a panic about the flights I missed but thankful for the time I got to spend with Willie Nelson, Steve Martin, and Martin Short. I'm also wondering if I'll get the Nanny job I interviewed for... #eatmorechili
I DON'T THINK YOU'LL EVER HEAR OF A DREAM FROM A VET.

Back
Top Bottom