• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drones over ATL?

Smiley

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
So, I was in the back yard, peeing on the fence just now and I happened to look up and see what only could be a drone fly over the house. No lights, I could only make out a dim reflection, but it traveled quickly and in a straight line.

Keep in mind, we are near I-20 and the flight pattern for ATL, thankfully they are high enough not to be an annoyance. This thing flys by with no lights and is absolutely quiet. Also, this is no small drone, hard to judge, but I would say it was flying at 1,000ft.

What say you? City of Atlanta, Feds, Military? Individual?

So, I was in the back yard, peeing on the fence just now and I happened to look up and see what only could be a drone fly over the house. No lights, I could only make out a dim reflection, but it traveled quickly and in a straight line.

Keep in mind, we are near I-20 and the flight pattern for ATL, thankfully they are high enough not to be an annoyance. This thing flys by with no lights and is absolutely quiet. Also, this is no small drone, hard to judge, but I would say it was flying at 1,000ft.

What say you? City of Atlanta, Feds, Military? Individual?
your the new star of (men peeing on fences) it a new YouTube channel. Congratulations on your new frame... note I will not be watching this channel has it does not appeal to me... but it's a big hit in the Atlanta area I wonder why

Seen one about a week ago,it was running above 85N right at the Gwinnett Place mall area,was fairly big drone didnt look to be store bought.

Back
Top Bottom