• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dry lube?

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
What's a good dry lube? I run my Glocks and other combat pistols with minimal oil as to avoid the mush created when powder fouling mixes with oil, what's a good dry lube to use?

dont know of anyone that uses dry lube. i use Frog Lube and no matter how much i apply to my glock or ar it doesn't run no matter how much i shoot. cleaning is wiping it with a cloth and all the gunk comes right off. so pretty good stuff

How bad is it at mixing with the powder residue/dirt in general? How good is it as far as lifespan/cycles?

The powder does not really stick to frog lube. Also I applied it to a beretta that I bump fired over and over. Was still in place and the pistol was still lubricated. That sold me. Best thing to hit the gun cleaning market in a while. Buy some, if you don't like it and don't think its awesome... I'll buy it back from you! Get the paste. It works the best IMO.

So basically apply it with a q tip? probably would just lube my trigger group and frame.rails, dunno.if I.should do the outside of the.slide????

I bought some cheap dollar watercolor brushes at Walmart. Heat the gun with the hairdryer, apply the paste and it melts and gets all into the trigger group. You will notice how much soother the trigger is instantly .

Back
Top Bottom