• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DSA uppers, lowers, bcg, and more.

It's not in stock. I ordered an upper from them but cancelled. I have good things about them though. On theirs web page it says that before the "hysteria" they were shipping everyday with a 2 month backlog...

looks like its in stock and it is not...any of it. 2 weeks after ordering you will get an email stating the same (after waiting 2 weeks). their estimated ship times on items you can order is 10-12 weeks with no guarantee. they only charge card initially then the charge releases in a few days then bills when shipped (whenever that is).

If you want to sit on back order status for a while, go for it. Several of us have ordered knowing at some point goodies will arrive.

Well hell I was just thinking surely my upper I ordered over week ago would be here any day now well thanks for giving me the skinny guys dang looked forward to it all week !

I ordered a $240 11" upper with $150 BCG couple weeks ago. 12-14 weeks they said. I called again and they confirmed they have my order. I guess I'll just keep checking.

From their front page:

Special note: For the last year we have been working on new custom software for order processing, inventory tracking and an updated website to better serve you. This was due to go online at the first of the year but will be delayed due to the influx of orders. The current influx has crashed our server multiple times. Our techies will try to extract this current information and go online with the new system in the next month.
While this is an inconvenience now, it will allow us to better serve you in the future. As many of you know the entire industry is in the same situation with many companies simply not answering their phones due to no inventory. We cannot fill orders for items that we do not have.
Please be patient and thank you for your understanding in this matter. We have received many nasty calls and death threats from ignorant misinformed people, who are afraid of firearms and firearms owners, when in reality we are usually the first to protect against criminal violence especially against our families and children.
The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting, the shooting public needs to stand strong together. As you know we are not the bad guys and our industry supports tens of thousands of manufacturing and support jobs that keep families fed and the defense industrial base strong to ultimately protect this great Country. This of course includes the manufacture of semi-auto rifles and magazines above 10 rounds. It is time to make your voice heard and stand up as the good citizens you are.
Don't let the biased anti-firearms media do the talking for you or disparage those fighting for us at the NRA, GOA , CCRKBA & JFPO.
The last semi-auto ban did nothing to reduce the violent crime committed by the mentally deranged or criminal gang bangers. These are semi-autos not assault rifles, the least the shooting public can do is call them by their rightful name not the media and politicians buzzword.

Compare that to Dicks, CTD, DSS, etc etc. It may take 3 more months, but I'll be proud to have a DSA upper.

Back
Top Bottom