• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dumping EVs, returning to gasoline powered vehicles.

8cg4ff.jpg

AND???

So they are slling 1/3 of their EV. And that's a problem? I dont get it. They rotate cars all the time. I bet they sold off 1/2 of
their Jeeps when the Bronco came out.

I bet they sell 1/3 of their F150s when the cybertruck comes out.

Whopidy...

As used vehicles, EVs have little demand and their values plummet. Buyers it seems are worried about the battery replacement costs and overall repairs so they avoid them. Plus I have read that potential buyers would rather have a new EV with perhaps more range, more up to date features and that may qualify for tax credits.

Death before Prius/Tesla.

I'm putting LS's in everything I own from now on. No new cars, **** all that nanny nonsense that they are adding to new cars. Lane departure? Hate it. Auto off at red lights? Can't ****ing stand that. Active fuel management? Most of those engines die prematurely. Self driving? Nope, I like driving. Traction control, nah...I like traction. Anti- lock? meh, maybe.

The list of all the stuff I dont want in a new car is long, the stuff I would like is short, and can be easly added onto an LS Swap.

IF you want to save the planet, recycle whats already in the junk yard. Go buy a 5.3LS for $1k and drop it in an old Volvo, or some other cool body and bang, you are an environmentatist you just recycled a couple tons of metal and plastic. Add a turbo and become a gold start tree hugger b/c you just improved the efficiency of that 5.3LS.

A new car - any new car is bad for the planet. Old car, and a bike and sometimes public transportation is the way. EV's arent the answer.

Tell me I'm wrong.

As used vehicles, EVs have little demand and their values plummet. Buyers it seems are worried about the battery replacement costs and overall repairs so they avoid them. Plus I have read that potential buyers would rather have a new EV with perhaps more range, more up to date features and that may qualify for tax credits.
Ummm...No

Back
Top Bottom