• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dunhams Lagrange. We don't accept permits we call it in

...or go out of business. We shouldn't allow them to put more restrictions on our rights. Uncle Sam does that enough.

Yep! I understand the lgs wanting to be careful, but that's why we have a driver's license and carry permit. If the two match up, they did there job.

That's just weird! Why would the store want your personal data! If you purchased a gun there, the info would be on the 4473. I'd be going somewhere else, there's to many other stores which would appreciate your business without the cloak and dagger loop holes.
Yep. This way they have your personal info even if you dont buy a gun. I am just speculating here, of course.
But decades ago Las Vegas had cameras that could count the hair on your arm....imagine the techno today and how cheap it is.
Think of how easy it is to collect such info of folks. The dems/libs have been wanting a way to compile lists for years!

It is probably far fetched thinking, though.
Or is it?

At that point I like to ask the sales person random questions such as.....

“Do you have any of dem black talons?”

“If I buy it online from your store will they ship it directly to my house?”

“How many clips ?”

Rifle “do you have a IWB holster for this?”

Pistol “how accurate is this at 100yds?”

Etc, etc, etc...... I’ve spent a lot of time in gun stores soooooo I know all the choice questions.

and sometimes if I don’t fell like ****ing around I just flash my credentials....:behindsofa:

4FE819DD-2DB8-41C8-ABE1-A0BC39BD4C32.jpeg

At that point I like to ask the sales person random questions such as.....

“Do you have any of dem black talons?”

“If I buy it online from your store will they ship it directly to my house?”

“How many clips ?”

Rifle “do you have a IWB holster for this?”

Pistol “how accurate is this at 100yds?”

Etc, etc, etc...... I’ve spent a lot of time in gun stores soooooo I know all the choice questions.
You forgot some favorites....
"How are you qualified to sell me a gun?"
"Where did you learn to discern fake from valid ID?"
"I need to see a file copy of your FFL signed in ink to be sure you are a licensed dealer and that the address on your FFL matches this location."

Yep. This way they have your personal info even if you dont buy a gun. I am just speculating here, of course.
But decades ago Las Vegas had cameras that could count the hair on your arm....imagine the techno today and how cheap it is.
Think of how easy it is to collect such info of folks. The dems/libs have been wanting a way to compile lists for years!

It is probably far fetched thinking, though.
Or is it?

Who knows! Internet sites sail your info!

Back
Top Bottom