e-filed form 4 3 month turn around

Did you guys do a trust and if so how did you go about it? Get a lawyer? If so which lawyer? Use something like David Goldman NFA Gun Trust basic? My wife and I are looking to get an Osprey for use on the home gun.

Did you guys do a trust and if so how did you go about it? Get a lawyer? If so which lawyer? Use something like David Goldman NFA Gun Trust basic? My wife and I are looking to get an Osprey for use on the home gun.

Trust. I did my own, as I am an attorney. I don't know that that makes a difference, but who knows.

EForm huh? This is new to my ears! I bought 2 cans last Noveember and got them in June. Makes my wanna go buy another now lol. Plus I still need to do my form for SBR. Can I do this E form you're talking about. Just a 3-4 month turn around is sweet!

Sweet. I just bought a couple from Jake, and was figuring I'd be lucky to shoot them next summer. If the stamp shows up in February instead, that would be amazing.

I don't know, judging by how fast they are going through August eforms, it may turn into even less time. They went through over 2 weeks of forms in only a week. I'm sure once they get to all the ones filed when the early august ones were filed (because everybody got excited) it will slow down some, but they are ripping through them pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom