• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

e-mail notifications have stopped

js415

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
GeorgiaCarry.org
226   0
Reaction score
I have had several PM's today from members, but have not received any e-mail alerts that I had them.

Checked the settings and I still have notifications checked.

Also forum seems very slow today.

Anybody else having issues?

Jerry

My email notifications about PM's have been several hours late. And I've not gotten some at all. Must have something to do with the new format. Hopefully they'll get it worked out soon.

I have to go to a wedding this evening so I will have to wait until the morning to look into it.

Please post where your emails are sent so I can see there is a pattern, for example: @gmail.com, @Comcast.net, etc.

My email notifications about PM's have been several hours late. And I've not gotten some at all. Must have something to do with the new format. Hopefully they'll get it worked out soon.

Mine have also been several hours late. At least one time it came a couple of days later.

My emails go to juno.com

FWIW OS, my emails went to hotmail last night and I switched to gmail this afternoon to better monitor them...nothing sent to either account after 12:34AM Saturday morning...just before the update. I have messaged with several folks today, btw...

Update for you, OS...Two email notifications came to the old account right at 6 hours after the pm hit my inbox here on the Trader...hope that helps you troubleshoot....

Last edited:
Hours late. My own domain @atlantalender.com

Relist emails are slow too. About 4 hours so it appears to be any PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom