• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

E P Lowers?

i was thinking about a poly build to see how lite I could make the rifle. I know they aren't on the heavy side to begin with, but it was just one of those, 'what could I come up with?' build ideas.
I tried that once or twice myself. I completely understand.

I tried that once or twice myself. I completely understand.
I figured it was a better idea than me, and my older brothers with the 'Let's build a cannon' idea when we were kids. It wasn't a complete failure, in fact, the polo ball went about 200 yards. but the cannon nearly detonated, and we all got a lesson in physics.

My name is John I am with EPLowers. I found this thread through Google. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our product.

100% awesome. More companies need to understand the power and influence of the social forums.

My question: the Bushmaster poly lowers have a history of cracking. Why do they crack in the same place and how are yours different? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
My name is John I am with EPLowers. I found this thread through Google. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our product.

100% awesome. More companies need to understand the power and influence of the social forums.

My question: the Bushmaster poly lowers have a history of cracking. Why do they crack in the same place and how ate yours different? Thanks in advance.
What the Hoss said. I'm a little shocked, and interested now. Also on the price. Why should an 80 percent poly cost as much or more than a 100 percent alum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom