• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman Show

Talked with an ODT member earlier today who was on his way home from the show. He said the place was packed, aisles too small to pass people comfortably, and the people were rude. I didn't ask if he meant the vendors or the customers!!

It was ok, venue was small prices were stupid as expected. You would think though someone willing to drop 1k on a wasr, would be willing to buy a FAl for 100 more.

I waited untill 2pm this is the line when I arrived.

i49.tinypic.com_2hwmkj.jpg

Met a fellow ODTr selling some kives and such, seemed like a nice guy. Place was packed but I did manage to buy some .45acp ammo and some Wilson Combat stuff for my 1911's.
Also saw some Colt ar's for $4999.00 wow just insane.

Gun shows are never worth the BS to get in, plus the high enterence fees. Also, everyone I have been to have always had higher prices than what you can find in the store. The ones in the late 80s and early 90's were real kick a-- though..........

Gun shows are never worth the BS to get in, plus the high enterence fees. Also, everyone I have been to have always had higher prices than what you can find in the store. The ones in the late 80s and early 90's were real kick a-- though..........

Agreed, the Birmingham Al gun show late 80's was a great show. I never left there with any money left in my pocket.

It was pretty crazy today. I toted around a DPMS AR-308. Only a vendor asked what I had and if it was for sale. I noticed a LOT of people bringing in AR boxes into the show.

My buddy and I went and it was so crowded and the line was so long that we just turned around and left. Honestly, just walk up and down the entrance line with a sign and what you're selling and I can just about guarantee you'll sell or buy whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom