Easy, at-home, AK magazine reload indicator

Dear capitalist pigdog comrade,

AK already have reload indicator. When gun 'click' and not 'bang', is time to reload.

From the comments section on the articlw. LOL. But I think the hack is a good one.
the comments gave me a good laugh
"When I operate my AKM in wheel barrels full of mud this lifehack just causes malfunctions"

But this isn't talking about P Mags. I like the Magpul mags, personally, and would buy them before I would go to the trouble of installing these indicators.

Magpul's PMag for the AK does not have a round indicator window or mechanism. Also, some folks (like me) prefer steel AK mags over polymer. I guess this mod would work for a polymer AK mag as well.

This ain't a mod I'll be doing, but I found it interesting and worthwhile for someone that likes this sort of feature, so I thought I'd share. Simple and effective.

One of the Instructors that works for me is an AK guy, he's probably gonna do it to all his mags.

Magpul's PMag for the AK does not have a round indicator window or mechanism. Also, some folks (like me) prefer steel AK mags over polymer. I guess this mod would work for a polymer AK mag as well.

This ain't a mod I'll be doing, but I found it interesting and worthwhile for someone that likes this sort of feature, so I thought I'd share. Simple and effective.

One of the Instructors that works for me is an AK guy, he's probably gonna do it to all his mags.

Totally agree about the steel mags. They are cheaper (at least the used surplus ones I buy) and utterly reliable.

I acquired some Magpul AK mags a while back in a trade and they do work well. Even some Tapco mags I acquired work fine...I still prefer steel.

I'll be honest. I never really gave much thought to the windowed mags before this thread, but thinking on it I can definitely see their purpose and how useful such a feature can be.

Made my own "window mag" it's low friction too haha

20150630_215416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom