• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Easy ways to clean Aluminum?

No sass, that's legit. My TM Zephyr has over 3.5k CCI SV through it, mostly FA out of my 5.5" M16. Cleaned it maybe 3-4 times. Outside of the baffle stack is clean as a whistle, inside them is a little dirty but nothing to write home about. Tube is pretty clean too. As long as I open it up and blow it out every 4-500rds its easy to get apart.

I go to Walmart and buy the biggest hoppes bottles they have x 3 and pour it in a big tupperware bowl. Lasts a couple soaks.

I also use a little cloth wheel on my dremel to clean

No sass, that's legit. My TM Zephyr has over 3.5k CCI SV through it, mostly FA out of my 5.5" M16. Cleaned it maybe 3-4 times. Outside of the baffle stack is clean as a whistle, inside them is a little dirty but nothing to write home about. Tube is pretty clean too. As long as I open it up and blow it out every 4-500rds its easy to get apart.

I go to Walmart and buy the biggest hoppes bottles they have x 3 and pour it in a big tupperware bowl. Lasts a couple soaks.

I also use a little cloth wheel on my dremel to clean

good info. So if I buy a can or something else from you you'll let me play with the m16 with my 22lr upper & Sparrow? I've got the auto trip and anti-bounce.

Back
Top Bottom