eBay expands firearm policy to allow additional parts/accessories

eBay relaxed that policy early this year. Was glad to see it. The fellow who shot up Virginia Tech bought at least some of his spare mags on eBay, and that's when they filled the moat and raised the drawbridge. A kneejerk reaction that solved no problems.

Sure 'nuff, as time passed and memories of the VT tragedy faded, with management changes and ongoing pressure to improve profit numbers, they went back to doing what they are supposed to do: Chasing the our dollars.

Surprised the Paypal gun policy hasn't changed, too. Maybe it has, or it will shortly. They are missing out on a lot of fees by not letting gun owners pay for purchases from places like Buds and other online sellers.

eBay relaxed that policy early this year. Was glad to see it. The fellow who shot up Virginia Tech bought at least some of his spare mags on eBay, and that's when they filled the moat and raised the drawbridge. A kneejerk reaction that solved no problems.

Sure 'nuff, as time passed and memories of the VT tragedy faded, with management changes and ongoing pressure to improve profit numbers, they went back to doing what they are supposed to do: Chasing the our dollars.

Surprised the Paypal gun policy hasn't changed, too. Maybe it has, or it will shortly. They are missing out on a lot of fees by not letting gun owners pay for purchases from places like Buds and other online sellers.

I sold a gun via GunBroker and let the buyer pay with PayPal, I wasn't aware at the time that they didn't allow it. Got an email about a week later saying my account was suspended. I had to go through a slideshow of do's and dont's and then promise not to do it again. :D

I sold a gun via GunBroker and let the buyer pay with PayPal, I wasn't aware at the time that they didn't allow it. Got an email about a week later saying my account was suspended. I had to go through a slideshow of do's and dont's and then promise not to do it again. :D

Next time use the gift option LOL

thats why the only thing i got paid for on paypal were golfclubs. Sure did sell a lot of golf clubs on gunbroker before I found the ODT... I sold short golf clubs, long golf clubs, pump action golf clubs, etc.

thats why the only thing i got paid for on paypal were golfclubs. Sure did sell a lot of golf clubs on gunbroker before I found the ODT... I sold short golf clubs, long golf clubs, pump action golf clubs, etc.

Does the scope come with the golf clubs or is that additional? :cool:

Haven't I explained this? As you drift closer to and farther from reason, you will also be in more or less agreement with me.

We agree on a lot my friend. Just not religion.

Does the scope come with the golf clubs or is that additional? :cool:

So an Eotech might help with my short game? Does Troy make a mount for a pitching wedge?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom