• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ebay just removed my auction for Pmags...

I don't know if it has changed or not, but for years ebay counted on members to rat on each other. They (ebay staff) didn't screen listings. They just waited for other members to report questionable items, then they'd check out the listing in question and take it down if it violated policy. If this is still the way it's one, it was probably another seller reporting you.

They did the same to me...I got no explanation.
Like rbstern said...it's how to make the most people happy....Few want to "touch" any this that comes close to "assault"....and this is the way it's going to go. They may not have to get a gun bill out of Washington.....the giant corporations may give it to them free.

Thats exactly what I asked the semi english speaking woman on the phone. She just kept telling me what the rules were. I told her that unlike her, I could read, speak and understand the english language very well and I know what the rules say. But how are these listings which are the same as mine still on there? She said "you can report them as you find them sir." I told her she was retarded, stupid and needed to learn english better. For some reason she hung up on me.......lol. But, I took off the words 30, magazine, high capicity, round and AR.......it stayed on there for 7 days......didnt sell but I just wanted to prove my point.

I listed a few and successfully sold them with buy it now purchases......after the purchasers paid, eBay sent them a message saying that the transaction had been canceled. Needless to say they freaked out and emailed me demanding a refund. No money was ever deducted from my Paypal, so I insured them we were good and shipped them anyway. Thought I had it going on until they suspended my account for three days for repeated policy violations.

Back
Top Bottom