Ebay took my ad down for ar15 rail. Because it violated policy

Tiamat

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Got a call from Ebay telling me that they had to take down my ad for a midwest industries quad rail. They said that because it stated it was for ar15 platfom rifle it vilated their policy.
Now ive seen many ads for ar15.rifle accessories on there so i did not understand. The person stated that i had to label it AR not AR15. .
Whatever, i posted the thing up on here.

Ebay is so gay. They literally have a scan tool that picks up all wording that would make a Liberal pee their pants and flags it for removal. They suck for selling guns parts and accessories.

The crazy thing is that there are thousands or parts and accessories for the ar15. I had no clue there was even a policy.

Get with the program man its an MSR modern sporting rifle. lol I dont think we need to let them change the language though, thats how they win the argument.

That's correct, per their policy, if Ar15, ar-15, etc is anywhere in the title (maybe the description as well?) then you are selling an item for an "assault weapon."
With that said, simply say 5,56 rifle rail or something similar and its ok.

Also have to avoid M4 and similar terms, they removed a standard handguard I posted a while back. They also removed an M7 bayonet I posted despite there being many others for sale on eBay. I think they just search for key terms and flag anything that has them

Back
Top Bottom