• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Economical source of reloading bullets in .308

dakota

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
94   0
Reaction score
I'm about to start reloading Subsonic .300 Blackout ammo for target practice and want to keep ammo to a mininum cost. Can anyone point me to a source to buy FMJ .308 220 grain pointed bullets. Any suggestions for a brick n mortar store in the Atlanta area or a website would be appreciated
Thanks,
Dakota

I bought some surplus 175gr matchkings of gunbroker awhile back.. but a bullet that heavy is not going to be surplus since its not a common weight..

07jkx and I recently bought some pulled M80 (147GR FMJBT) projectiles@ $125 TYD from

http://www.topbrass-inc.com/

You know, one of those "Group Buys" comprising ONLY two forum members
We were both very pleased with what we got ... I can't tell the difference between them and the Winchesters.
that I normally pay over twice as much for and then have to pay shipping on top of that.
My FNAR LOVES them and spits them out into a nice little pile 100 yards out that can usually be covered with a quarter.
That plenty good enough for me, but others may find that unacceptable, Obviously, sub-sonic performance may be drastically
different.

BTW: They seem to still have them and at the same price, but shipping is no longer listed as being included.

I've seen Hornady InterLock at Midway USA but you are still looking at ~$0.30/piece in quantity and stock for these Australian made beauties is always limited.
Will keep my good eye out.
Good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom