• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EDC pocket dump

New hobby, New edc gear.
Breaking and entering is profitable until you get caught.
That's the one, they took my knife and wouldn't give it back, my old school hard ass grandpa went to the school and got it back though. Still have it.
I carry others but love having this in my pocket.

Breaking and entering is profitable until you get caught.

I carry others but love having this in my pocket.
I quit carrying my little old timer when my grandpa passed, it stays locked up in my gun safe next to his old timer that he carried for over 30 years, I would be sick if I lost either. I bought a new one and carry it on days when I wake up missing him.

Both my boys carry a knife or multiples. I often check them to see if they are sharp and serviceable. I carry more than one. It's rare if someone asks "do you have a knife" these days, but used to happen all the time, specially when I was in the military. I got wise real quick when my knife would come back dull, sticky/gummed up or otherwise. I quit handing it out.

I got my wife, daughter, mom, all my brothers and a few friends edc knives and flashlights so they'd stop needing mine all the time but apparently I'm the only one that understands what EDC means

Same boat. They leave it around, mostly at home... so those multi tools.. flashlights... end up coming back to me, I just hand them back when they ask for something.

Started carrying a knife in kindergarten. Almost every boy did, played mumblety-peg at recess.
Teachers didn’t freak out back long ago, nobody ever got knifed.
Did kinda concern the nuns when we’d toss an apple back and forth at recess, and catch it with our switchblades.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom