• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ed's Pawn Shop

i always get myself in trouble down there

almost time to renew my gssf and get another cheap glock ;) ( existing members get a coupon each year when they renew)

Not true at all. Anyone that can legally own a gun can buy a new Glock there, you can't buy a Blue Label unless you are LEO, Military or meet the requirements.

Not true. Not anymore. I has been down there twice in the last three months with cash in hand and I was told no. Call them and see for yourself. They will sell to you if you have the gssf coupon in hand though.

I was down there a couple weeks ago. I was told MOST of their new Glocks are Blue Label LEO/GSSF/etc. She had a couple basically new demo guns they took to some departments they could sell as used guns. They do have SOME new guns and a lot of used guns they can sell to anyone.

Things may have changed in a couple weeks but that's what happened to me. I bought a Blue label 17 with my GSSF coupon.
I got great customer service and will definitely go back soon. I'll probably buy my armorer's Glocks there as soon as I get out of the armorer's class.

Back
Top Bottom