• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ed's Pawn Shop

I bought my Gen4 G23 brand new for $425. They have a program where you join a Glock Shooting Association for $25 and that gives you the LEO price for 1 Glock per year. Not sure if they still do it but they did last year.

I bought my Gen4 G23 brand new for $425. They have a program where you join a Glock Shooting Association for $25 and that gives you the LEO price for 1 Glock per year. Not sure if they still do it but they did last year.

I believe you now have to register for a multi year membership through GSSF and they will send you your coupon. After you get the coupon you can redeem it for the LEO priced gun.

I believe you now have to register for a multi year membership through GSSF and they will send you your coupon. After you get the coupon you can redeem it for the LEO priced gun.

that is correct no longer can you join for 1 year, must be multi-year to get the coupon....

that is correct no longer can you join for 1 year, must be multi-year to get the coupon....

I'm glad I got in when I did. How much is a multi year registration fee?

Back
Top Bottom