Eforms, WTF?

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
So I logged into the eforms site today to check on one of my Form 1s to see that ALL of my Form 1s are gone! I haven't received any kind of email telling me they have been denied, cancelled, etc. They are just gone. I also certainly haven't received a refund for them.

What the hell?

I tried calling Gary Schaible but got his voicemail. I left him a message as well as sent him an email. I also submitted an inquiry on the ask to experts page. Man I hope to hell they really aren't gone.....that would really suck.

Submitted on 11/11. ****!

Just got off the phone with the general inquiries number. They are not showing anything for me in the system. This just ****ing sucks. Looks like I just lost a month of my wait, plus I need to figure out how to get my money back. What a bunch of ass clowns.

If they have your money, there should be some trail of where it is or what happened..Sorry it happened to you, and hope it gets straighten out.

If they have your money, there should be some trail of where it is or what happened..Sorry it happened to you, and hope it gets straighten out.

Oh, there is a trail. I have a receipts from the 11th when I submitted. It is just a matter of either getting them to give me my money back so I can resubmit and go to the end of the line.

This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESSPermit/Control No: 201422544
Your Reference No:
Submission Date: 2013-11-11-05:00
Form ID: ATF Form 1 (5320.1) - Application to Make and Register a Firearm

Please logon to the eForms site for more details.
If you have any questions about your eForms submission, please contact:
for Imports questions, call (304) 616-4550
for NFA questions, call (304) 616-4500
for AFMER questions, call (304) 616-4590
for Firearms Licensing questions, call 1-866-662-2750

Thank you for using eForms.

Back
Top Bottom