Eforms, WTF?

Gary just responded. Apparently my forms are fine, they just don't show up on the website anymore. He sent me copies of the forms and told me no further action is needed.

Sorry Jake. ;)

So I logged into the eforms site today to check on one of my Form 1s to see that ALL of my Form 1s are gone! I haven't received any kind of email telling me they have been denied, cancelled, etc. They are just gone. I also certainly haven't received a refund for them.

What the hell?

I tried calling Gary Schaible but got his voicemail. I left him a message as well as sent him an email. I also submitted an inquiry on the ask to experts page. Man I hope to hell they really aren't gone.....that would really suck.

Submitted on 11/11. ****!

How did you look it up? I submitted my eform on 10/30 and now I want to make sure it is pending. I got a confirmation email from the gun shop where I purchased my silencer.

How did you look it up? I submitted my eform on 10/30 and now I want to make sure it is pending. I got a confirmation email from the gun shop where I purchased my silencer.

they(your dealer) will have to look it up. you only have access to it if you file the form, which can only be a form 1 from an individual.

Back
Top Bottom