Eforms, WTF?

I've had a few issues, but Gary normally fixes them pretty fast. The ones that needed to be refunded to me were done pretty quickly.

If they can't be fixed than I am done with SBRs. I was feeling frisky when I filed these, but to be honest they just aren't a big deal to me. If they can't be fixed and put back where they belong I will just take my money and run. Maybe order another can. :thumb:

If they can't be fixed than I am done with SBRs. I was feeling frisky when I filed these, but to be honest they just aren't a big deal to me. If they can't be fixed and put back where they belong I will just take my money and run. Maybe order another can. :thumb:

Sig pistol brace looking good about now?

I just changed which side i'm rooting for if that finger is pointing in my direction!

Sig pistol brace looking good about now?

LOL. The guns that I was trying to form 1 are all rifles. I don't own any "pistols" that a Sig brace would be legal on. Sig brace would look pretty stupid on the back of my uzi with it's 16" barrel. ;)

Oh, there is a trail. I have a receipts from the 11th when I submitted. It is just a matter of either getting them to give me my money back so I can resubmit and go to the end of the line.

I would say if you have a Control Number and or a Reference Number, you SHOULD be golden. These are unique ID's that are system generated, and if there is no record, how did you get that? I've worked with case management systems for over 20 years, and TYPICALLY (not guranteed) those numbers would be sequential in some manner. I would make them dig a bit and tell you WHY you got a control number but it's "not in the system". I would also ask if the control numbers on either side "exist" or if it's a systemic problem (if your orders are sequential that would help/be cool for trouble shooting purposes).

I would say if you have a Control Number and or a Reference Number, you SHOULD be golden. These are unique ID's that are system generated, and if there is no record, how did you get that? I've worked with case management systems for over 20 years, and TYPICALLY (not guranteed) those numbers would be sequential in some manner. I would make them dig a bit and tell you WHY you got a control number but it's "not in the system". I would also ask if the control numbers on either side "exist" or if it's a systemic problem (if your orders are sequential that would help/be cool for trouble shooting purposes).

Over on ARFCom they are telling me this is not that uncommon to happen and that I have nothing to worry about. They said this has happened to many people and Gary has told them that they are still in the system, the Eform is just gone from the website. Hopefully when Gary responds to me he will confirm the same.

Back
Top Bottom