• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Electric smokers

js415 js415

Yes Masterbuilt is in Columbus and I've picked up a 40" stainless full option smoker for $100 at the home office. 1 day a year they have a sale...

It's worth the drive!

Great customer service to boot!

Dang, that is a really good deal. I would have driven down there if I had known about the sale. I can be there is a little over an hour.

Do they advertise the sale? How do you find out about it?

Jerry

Dang, that is a really good deal. I would have driven down there if I had known about the sale. I can be there is a little over an hour.

Do they advertise the sale? How do you find out about it?

Jerry

Give them a call Tuesday, they can tell you.

Last year I got the inferred turkey fryer for $20... new in box and it's great too!

Check out www.smokingmeatforums.com there is a section on smokers. A few year back before buying Masterbuilt i was looking into bradley and traeger. Both good, but alot of comments about quality going down on both since offshore manufacturing. Didn’t seal well. Check that forum as quality may have improved. Still expensive thought. Both have a limit on pellet hoppers so will require refill for a large pork butt or brisket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t overlook The Smok’n Tex, mines over 10 years old and works like it did when I got it. No telling how many hundreds of pounds of meat it has smoked.

I’ve had a Bradley for quite a few years. Recommended to me by my uncle who got one a long time ago. I love it and have never had a problem. Perfect for me as it’s idiot proof and doesn’t require any babysitting. I can just plug it in, set the temp and come back when it’s ready. One of the remote meat thermometers with an alarm is a nice addition... Only drawback I see is that it uses the proprietary biscuits that you can’t go pickup at Walmart so you have to keep a supply on hand.

I’ve had a Bradley for quite a few years. Recommended to me by my uncle who got one a long time ago. I love it and have never had a problem. Perfect for me as it’s idiot proof and doesn’t require any babysitting. I can just plug it in, set the temp and come back when it’s ready. One of the remote meat thermometers with an alarm is a nice addition... Only drawback I see is that it uses the proprietary biscuits that you can’t go pickup at Walmart so you have to keep a supply on hand.

Walmart carries the biscuits now. Although, I don't do Walmart Lol. Actually lots of places stock them now.

Back
Top Bottom