• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Electrical/Plumbing/Drywall/Painting/Etc Recommendations for Suwanee

Joshua223

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wife and I finally got our first house. Currently trying to get some work done on it before we move in.

Patterson Heating and Air was recommended to me here before for our office, so they will be taking care of the house too. I've been happy with their service so far.

If anyone has any recommendations for painting, drywall (re-taping, mudding, patching, not replacing panels), concrete, plumbing, and electrical, please let me know. Not doing all the projects immediately, but I want to go ahead and get some names. Again, we are in Suwanee.

Hoping to do a lot of the painting myself, but I don't have any experience mudding drywall, so we will see how that goes. :pray:

Thanks

I got this guy's number from a friend for drywall. Replaced a section of drywall that I jacked up after replacing a pipe lol

He did a good job, might have a larger crew if necessary, could probably handle your job with eyes closed

Jorge 7703448310

We live in Suwanee too, let me know if you want some recs on fun things to do. Love it here

What would you like to have done. I have a guy who does great work for a reasonable price.

what are you looking to have done?
Right now I'm just focusing on drywall and paint.

High ceiling in living room, so I'll either have to hire someone, or rent a scaffold for it.

Looking for options to patch driveway that doesn't stand out too much. Not sure if I should fill cracks and stain the whole driveway, or what.

Probably going to update breaker box, but will be hiring an electrician for that.

Right now I'm just focusing on drywall and paint.

High ceiling in living room, so I'll either have to hire someone, or rent a scaffold for it.

Looking for options to patch driveway that doesn't stand out too much. Not sure if I should fill cracks and stain the whole driveway, or what.

Probably going to update breaker box, but will be hiring an electrician for that.
Just a heads up on breaker box. Our house is from 1994 and to update breaker was quoted $9.5k. $4k of that is a requirement by gwinnett county to hardwire in smoke, co2, etc detector throughout entire house. Kinda confused as to why that was since we already have some hardwired, but allegedly it needs to be in every room to meet current code

Back
Top Bottom