• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ellijay area ODT breakfast

Fellas I appreciate the invite and would like to join, but I've got to work. The shop is closed on Wednesdays, so if you ever schedule on that day let me know and I'll do my best to be there. Just know that I have a ton of life experience from a lot of different countries, but I still can't BS as much as DinkyDau DinkyDau LOLOL

Fellas I appreciate the invite and would like to join, but I've got to work. The shop is closed on Wednesdays, so if you ever schedule on that day let me know and I'll do my best to be there. Just know that I have a ton of life experience from a lot of different countries, but I still can't BS as much as DinkyDau DinkyDau LOLOL
You Amateur!! Know that you and yours are welcome around my camp fire, anytime!:thumb:

I don`t know about that, you hold your own there Jon. Now get back to painting.....lol

Back
Top Bottom