• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EMU !

The deer are jumping the 8' fence? He sounds like a really cool animal! :afro: I'm sure you'll find him a good home.
The deer just come up to his enclosure and they look at each other. his area is about 40x100 feet right now. they smell his food and always come after i feed big bird. Ill put corn by his fence when i have it so it attracts some friends for him lol

The deer just come up to his enclosure and they look at each other. his area is about 40x100 feet right now. they smell his food and always come after i feed big bird. Ill put corn by his fence when i have it so it attracts some friends for him lol
Gotcha'... i thought that was just a holding pen or something. I saw one in a pasture off 85 quite a few times one year with some cattle. I swear it looked like they had just had 4 strand barbed wire. I could never figure out if it was a stray or was intentionally there. I assumed that fenced couldn't hold it... I guess it didn't.

Is it white or dark meat? If it is mostly dark meat, I'll find room for him. :cool:
you will not be getting my emu thats for sure ! pretty sure its red meat tho.

ONLY TO GOOD HOME !!!! I'm not gonna just dump him, i will make things work i just figured if there was a loving family, he would be happier and it would be better for him.

Back
Top Bottom