• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EMU !

If I had the land, I would take good care of him. Giant chicken is so cool! I had a pet rooster we incubated in elementary school for about 4 years. When ever my brother would PISS me off, I woud release him and he would chase him around the yard.

this is hard for me to consider but i am wondering if there are any good homes out there that would be interested in giving my emu a forever home. Im almost posotive its a male. i raised it from a chick and he's really friendly. I have gotten myself into a lot of responsibilities so if someone happens to have a great spot for him and interested i would like to talk. Part of the reason is that my fencing setup is starting to fail on me, i should have used t-posts instead of rough cut posts. they are rotting and breaking off at ground level after only 1 year. Big Bird is 3-4 years old now and eats emu maintenance pellets from tractor supply. holler at me with any questions. thanks View attachment 990406
I could fill
this is hard for me to consider but i am wondering if there are any good homes out there that would be interested in giving my emu a forever home. Im almost posotive its a male. i raised it from a chick and he's really friendly. I have gotten myself into a lot of responsibilities so if someone happens to have a great spot for him and interested i would like to talk. Part of the reason is that my fencing setup is starting to fail on me, i should have used t-posts instead of rough cut posts. they are rotting and breaking off at ground level after only 1 year. Big Bird is 3-4 years old now and eats emu maintenance pellets from tractor supply. holler at me with any questions. thanks View attachment 990406
That's a fine looking bird you got there

Back
Top Bottom