• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eotech choices...

gshupe13

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
*Master 1st Class Survivalist*
125   0
Reaction score
Trying to make a decision on an Eotech XPS2 or 3 and whether to get the quick release model or standard one...Any suggestions?

I bought an XPS 2-0 last weekend with a standard mount and I love it. I really do think the 3-0 is a waste of money unless you plan on using night vision. I could see how some might want to have the quick detach lever but I don't plan on taking it off. If I do want to take it off, I just need a coin to loosen the thumb screw and it's off. Also, you could save money by not buying a different mount. PM me with your email address if you want to see some close up pictures of the way it looks.

I just got an xps2 and I love it. If it goes down it doesn't interfere with the use of iron sights. The xps3 is only better if your going to use night vision. With both these models the buttons are on the back but if you check out the exps2 and exps3 its the same thing just with the buttons on the side. That to me might be worth a little extra cash if your going to use night vision or a magnifier

Back
Top Bottom