• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ESPN

Wait... you still watch ESPN? But seriously I never watched it and when we had cable I resented having to pay for it. ESPN represents a large percentage of any cable/sat package bill.
Aside from that I hear and read about lots of folks calling Trump stupid. If he's stupid AND a billionaire then please Lord make me that same kinda stupid. I can't help but notice that all the ones calling him stupid haven't reached anything close to his level of success. If he has a main fault that I would point out it's that he's a typical loud mouth New Yorker. But I can look past that for the good he's doing and trying to do.

I'm sure if she said that about Obama it would have resulted in the same thing.
Right?

Thumbs up is now racist? WTH?!? :wacko: The list of things NOT racist can now fit on an index card. :tsk:

Obligatory racist smiley... :thumb:
My older daughter has a boyfriend named Jose. So whenever I call her I ask her " How is Poncho or Chico or Cheech?" And she gets all pissy and tells me his name is Jose and that's racist blah blah blah. I told her the entire friggin world is racist so get over it. And he's still getting a weed eater for Christmas.

I don't think Trumps stupid, and he may actually turn out to be the best president in my lifetime but that's not saying much.

However, with some of the things he says and tweets I really can not blame anyone for calling him a ****ing stupid person. If he doesn't want want to be called a ****ing stupid person he should probably quit saying ****ing stupid things.

My older daughter has a boyfriend named Jose. So whenever I call her I ask her " How is Poncho or Chico or Cheech?" And she gets all pissy and tells me his name is Jose and that's racist blah blah blah. I told her the entire friggin world is racist so get over it. And he's still getting a weed eater for Christmas.

You mean a real live Goat ?

Back
Top Bottom