• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Etowah River Tunnel

Hey Sniper, my son and I were planning on going sometime in October , if you're healed by then let's go. Give me a call if you still have my number.

@troutman, I won't be healed up enough to paddle until probably late January or February. My surgery was yesterday and I had destroyed everything almost as bad as my right shoulder.
I destroyed my phone and have lost all of my contacts. If you don't mind, when you have a chance,text you information please.

Ran that tunnel in 1973 as a young man with 6 friends a raft and a canoe. youth and beer prevailed but it was scary. There is a drop of a few, 5 to 10 feet if I remember correctly. Didn't know what was in front of us at the time but here we go. Those are the times all will remember.

Hell NO. I'm not scared of much. Well, snakes but I see no point in that. hahaha Well walk it and search the bottom. Maybe I'd walk it when chilly so no snakes. I did leave a glock 35 in the Flint river once. . . . Most likely something interesting left in that cave. Oh and if you find my 35 in the flint it was reported as lost to the sheriff's office.

Back
Top Bottom