• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EVs are NOT America's future!

I don't have any interest in any vehicle that costs more than about 7 grand. But unlike you I'm not gonna get hysterical over made up situations that are not reality. You seem to be unable to separate politics from the conversation.
Yet you're here pushing expensive EVs for everyone else. Sounds like a convenient way to avoid buying an EV for yourself and having to deal with the all of the downsides of owning one. I'm shocked!

Go buy a Tesla and then convert your gasoline powered Dodge truck to EV power. After doing those things, you'll have some actual credibility when pushing the "EVs are the future" line.

Sorry I struck a nerve and got you lashing out at me. Carry on with your trolling.....

Donald Trump Talk GIF by Election 2016

Yet you're here pushing expensive EVs for everyone else. Sounds like a convenient way to avoid buying an EV for yourself and having to deal with the all of the downsides of owning one. I'm shocked!

Go buy a Tesla and then convert your gasoline powered Dodge truck to EV power. After doing those things, you'll have some actual credibility when pushing the "EVs are the future" line.

Sorry I struck a nerve and got you lashing out at me. Carry on with your trolling.....

Donald Trump Talk GIF by Election 2016
Come at me bro.gif
:)

Back
Top Bottom