• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Excellent BBQ place in Jasper

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
The wife and I tried out a new BBQ place yesterday. Smokin Mo’s on Main Street in Jasper, GA.
I must say I was very impressed with the quality of the food and service. Both were first rate. I tried their sampler platter which had pulled chicken, pulled pork, ribs and beef brisket (1/4 lbs of each) along with their baked beans and sidewinder fries for sides. My wife had the pulled chicken (1/2 lb) platter with the same sides. We were both very pleased with our meals.
If you’re in the area, I would highly recommend stopping in and having some outstanding BBQ!
BBB02A85-A46D-43D9-9C98-28FD171D3ABF.jpeg

32676404-4E96-4EEB-BC61-288C1983680D.jpeg

I pulled these pics from their Facebook page

This place opened on July 4th so they are pretty new but the owner Mo has been in the BBQ business for a good many years and very obviously knows his stuff!

Good to know. How does it compare to Biguns, we really like it and make it over there once a month or so.
Well, the last time we were there, Biguns has a bigger selection of sides as well as smoked turkey. But the lady that served us at Smokin’ Mo’s told us that they are expanding their menu quickly. IMHO Smokin’ Mo’s pulled pork and their brisket are better, my wife likes their pulled chicken better too. Mo’s ribs are very good also. The sampler platter ($24) is plenty for two people especially if you order an extra side

Not throwing off on Biguns, we like them too!

Back
Top Bottom