• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Excellent service at sr armory

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I just bought a billet lower for my next build. I am going with a billet components and go from there. I bought the lower from SR Armory in Woodstock. What got me hooked on this source for parts was his willingness to go the extra mile to give me what I wanted. I was looking to get parts that gave me good tight fit between the upper and lower receiver. We went through a half dozen or so parts to get the fit I wanted. He had no problem helping me find just the right fit on both lowers I took in. If you live in the area you gotta give him a shout or visit his shop. I am going to build my next rifle with all parts I get from him. He has a lot of inventory from multiple manufactures and I mean the parts are more than reasonable. In fact they are damn cheap and when you factor in no shipping making this next rifle is going be just plain stupid reasonable to build. I had never heard of him until I went to the dealer listings in the classifieds and after one visit I will never buy another part anywhere else. If you are looking to buy a firearm or just build a AR15 or AR10 you have got to give this guy a look. If he doesn't what you want he can have it in a few days. Steve is a really nice guy and has everything you need to service your needs. Give him a shout his shop is right of Canton Rd.

Back
Top Bottom