Executive orde coming to take your guns (PART 2)

Completely true, but the NRA etc. won't stop putting out propaganda saying otherwise as long as they can scare a few more dollars out of people with chain letters about the scary U.N. taking guns away. Sadly, no matter how many years they put out the same b.s., people will still buy it and spread it like a wildfire.

People will believe anything if it helps bolster their opinion.

The uk has had retarded gun control for years, and we're both nato members... The queen is coming to take our guns!!!!!!!

Just bs....

Look at what happened a week ago.. I was building AR15s for 650-700.00 now you cant get the parts and they sell for 1300-1800.00... any hint of BAN and everyone go's BALLISTIC... Pres Obama is the best Gun salesman EVER... Look how many went on the street and in folks home that would have never thought to have one until this BS happened.

For all the executive orders he will sign they get archived in this link, Here you go!
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/2012.html

you mean he never signed an eo stating he was going to beat children with puppies, while simultaneously stealing our guns?????

But ir read it on the internetzzz

It must be true!! I expect him to at least add vids to youtube with children getting beaten with puppies!

Wow that is great news. So just what is the intent of the trade treaty and what is it suppose to do?

Also what department does it fall under in the U.N.?

Well it's been >24 hours since I posted this reply. I will assume no one knows at least in this thread.

Last edited:
Wow that is great news. So just what is the intent of the trade treaty and what is it suppose to do?

Also what department does it fall under in the U.N.?

Well it's been >24 hours since I posted this reply. I will assume no one knows at least in this thread.

It helps trace weapons from manufacturer to end user to keep companies like my beloved HK from selling weapons to countries with piss poor human rights records. It also helps Interpol trace weapons that have been used in crimes and transported across countries in the EU. That was the main theory behind it.

It would be under the pervue of the UN Security Council unless they form a new council to monitor it.

Back
Top Bottom