Executive orde coming to take your guns (PART 2)

Okay I know alot of you think the UN treaty is BS and some of the hype is just that but the UN small arms treaty is real although it has been shot down rewritten struck down again and rewritten so what is exactly in this treaty well no one knows because no one has actually read it. everything that is out there is speculation of what is in it. If it is as bad as some say here is the problem it has to pass congress WRONG!! if Obama signs it it would be up to guess who? Harry reid to call it to a vote at which time it would not pass but if he didn't call it to a vote it is international law until it goes to a vote. I am not saying that this thing is the end of gun ownership because I really do not know but it is still scary to think that the Useless Nations (UN) have any control over what we do in America we should have bulldozed that buildin and threw all of them out years ago.

Gents, the problem is that we are generally linear thinkers. If we wanted to stop gun ownership we would ban guns. Simple. But te enemy(and rest assured they ARE the enemy) knows that a flat out ban just won't work. So they come at us from the side and the rear, and underneath and above. Oh they may tyhrow a ban at us with Feinstein, knowing that while we are all running to the front gate to repel the frontal attack they can tunnel under the walls from behind. This UN treaty is one of many tunnels.

Now the enemy will argue that this is nothing to worry about. And the enemy is among us. Just read the posts of the defenders and diminishers as they mock people who are concerned and belittle our fears. They are just running interference by being the "voice of reason". They are infiltrators and even more dangerous than the Feinsteins.

This "treaty" will not have direct impact on us here in the US...at first. It will impact the costs of importing guns from other countries. It will affect the costs of importing ammunition. It will harrass manufacturers with paperwork and administrative hoops to jump through which will force them to pass along costs that the market will not be able to bear. It will create an environment that will make it all but impossible for gun and ammunition manufacturers to stay in business. And THAT is how we will lose our guns. One less source of guns at a time. One less brand of ammo on the shelves. And the people here that whisper "Don't worry, Ignore the alarmists, they are just screaming the sky is falling!" will win.

Well, I'm an alarmist and I say you damn well better wake up. You better look around ytou at the people who spend most of thier time telling you not to worry and worry about THEM. They are helping steal your freedom every bit as surely as the obamas and feinsteins.

Anyone who suggests that you have nothing to fear from obama, feinstein of the UN is not your friend.

It helps trace weapons from manufacturer to end user to keep companies like my beloved HK from selling weapons to countries with piss poor human rights records. It also helps Interpol trace weapons that have been used in crimes and transported across countries in the EU. That was the main theory behind it.

It would be under the pervue of the UN Security Council unless they form a new council to monitor it.

So just how is the process of this "registration" to the "end user" going to work. Would it violate any of the current numerous laws that are currently enforced?

Are you familiar with UNODA a subsection of the UN that has in the past been directly responsible "regulating" the illegal small arms trade? Also have any negative outcomes occurred through the U.N. and their disarming "criminals" that you are aware of?

http://www.un.org/disarmament/convarms/SALW/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom