• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Explain the insult

GFB

Default rank 5000+ posts
. . .
24   0
Reaction score
I've read some things on here that sent me to the interwebs. From the ever-flexible Fudd to smooth brain, some of the insults on here have made me put on my flannel-lined thinking cap.

The one I've got in question now is the insult of calling someone elite, which seems to have some popularity. I have no idea what it means. Please enlighten me.

If you've ever been, uh, befuddled by a pejorative term on here, feel free to share.

What can I called that young ass punk from temple that wants an arm&leg for his ammo that he don’t have gun for?.. I’m not too old too see if my right has still got that one punch knock out in it?
I believe "gouger" is the popular term for someone who asks more than we want to pay for something we want on ODT.

ETA - What kind of ammo are you looking for?

I believe "gouger" is the popular term for someone who asks more than we want to pay for something we want on ODT.

ETA - What kind of ammo are you looking for?
Really wasn’t looking for it , but it is close to I stays at.. lol.. it was 40 cal.. and 2 gleck 22 mags.. he’ll I can get get it at ga arms for less that he wants.. I can get double at ga arms for his price of 160.00$.. fhim

Back
Top Bottom