Explain this to me regarding Milled AKs.

frontburner.dmagazine.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_01_whiplash1.jpg

Think about it. They make US made barrels, receivers, stocks, fire control groups, etc. Why is there not at least a few companies out there building 100% USA made quality AKM rifles for a reasonable price or any price for that matter?

There is a company in north carolina by the name of IO inc .They have a model called the hell hound that has caught my eye and seem to get good reveiws.

I've heard mixed things on the ioc hellhound and hellpup but as with most things - I'll try to reserve judgement until I have firsthand experience.

They had a nice vepr on slick guns today for $700 (in 308). Anyone have opinions on these? (Sorry for the threadjack)

There is a company in north carolina by the name of IO inc .They have a model called the hell hound that has caught my eye and seem to get good reveiws.

I have owned one IO inc and if it is representative of their other products, I would pass. The one I owned was an STG-2000c. I was very happy to see it walking away with it's new owner at the gun show.

Back
Top Bottom