• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

explanation of tattoos

I don't have any tats and personally couldn't care less about a guy with them one way or the other. . .
And I think tats on a woman are either a tacky waste of time, defacing a beautiful work of art, like slapping a bumper sticker on a Ferrari, or a spectacular waste of time trying to beautify something . . .

Points for correct use of "couldn't care less"

And also how I feel about tattoos on women.

In my later years I may consider two: " O POS" and "DNR".

I've never gotten mad for people looking at mine, although that's not why I got them.

I have found tattoos to be a good conversation starter.

Conversation starts like this, ( so I see on your arm that you have a mom, and a current, or ex wife named Linda, and you dig dragons, and skulls, and barbed wire, cool I have a mom too.)

Conversation starts like this, ( so I see on your arm that you have a mom, and a current, or ex wife named Linda, and you dig dragons, and skulls, and barbed wire, cool I have a mom too.)

Don't forget roses, lol

Since I have mine on one of my sleeves and she isn't alive you'd just get a roundhouse to the side of your head

All that coming from a guy who has to blog because nobody in his life will listen to him.

That's the whole reason why many people blog. Everyone in his life got tired of hearing his mouth so he started a blog.

Tattoos are the choice of many. Now the face tattoos seem a bit overboard but to each is own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom