• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

F5 folding stock - PSA JAKL

Eastwood

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
222   0
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the F5 folding stock on the PSA JAKL? If anyone has one in the middle Ga area I would love to see/feel it in person if possible. I like the look of it a lot but I’m finding a lot of mixed reviews on the functionality. Some say it looks/feels cheap. Others say it locks up solid and have no issues. I already know F5 customer service is basically non existent. I wouldn’t buy one from them, just considering getting the stock on a lower combo from PSA. Looking for some honest opinions. If you’re not familiar, here’s what I’m referring to:

83C56BED-C6A0-490A-9F0E-1DD368DB3E97.jpeg

They’re right. It feels and looks cheap. I ended up buying the skeleton Sig style folding stock for mine. If I recall, PSA is building their own stock to that above that will improve over that design. I’d hold out and use a different 1913 stock in the interim.

They’re right. It feels and looks cheap. I ended up buying the skeleton Sig style folding stock for mine. If I recall, PSA is building their own stock to that above that will improve over that design. I’d hold out and use a different 1913 stock in the interim.
Good to know! I was thinking about snagging one

Thanks for the feedback. My gut has been saying to avoid the F5 stock too. I am trying to be patient and wait for the PSA stock to release. I have heard Q4 of this year is when it should be available. But knowing how PSA operates, I’m sure it will only be available on a complete rifle at first, then they will offer it on a lower package, then finally offer it stand alone.

And yes, I agree the JAKL is quite heavy.

Back
Top Bottom