• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA is the bestest

Thanks Man.

I keep hearing about Folks having problems after eating Varsity but I never have that I can remember. I remember going to Atlanta just to eat there growing up and now we have one at North Point (or wherever it’s called?) in Emerson. The wife’s picked up chili dogs 4 times in 2 weeks lol. When I was younger , my goTo was 10 chili dogs , onion rings, and the orange milkshake . And whatever the wife and kids had left lol.
Last time I went to the Varsity I actually s**t my large and small intestines into the toilet bowl. That was the easy part. Stuffing them back in I had to have some help with. To this day I believe there's a knot in there somewhere. F*****g hot dogs! Soilent Green is more like it!

Last time I went to the Varsity I actually s**t my large and small intestines into the toilet bowl. That was the easy part. Stuffing them back in I had to have some help with. To this day I believe there's a knot in there somewhere. F*****g hot dogs! Soilent Green is more like it!
Who was your helper? Just curious

I pretty much thought everything they served was the worst food I had ever eaten.

heres a stick.jpg

Back
Top Bottom